Maybe it's that I have all these hormones rushing through my body or perhaps it's that I've taken on way too much while pregnant. Whatever the reason, I have done lost my mind! At times, I look at my sweet family and all I see in their eyes is straight up fear. I lose my temper, I have unrealistic expectations, I cry and if I was the most impatient mom before, I've now taken it to a whole new level.
The other night, as I'm screaming about dinner .... Heath is doing his best to reason with the crazy lady who's taken up residence in his wife's body. Nicole says, "Mommy, we're just trying to please you!"
Poor things ... all 3 of them. They are probably wondering when the real Mom and Wife will show back up. I think I'm more anxious than even they are. I am tired of being the crazy one.
My favorite phrase applies here ... and this too shall pass.
4 comments:
You look great....and glowing!! It will pass....it will pass. I can't wait to see the little baby that you're growing....from scratch.....which is very hard work. So, if you break down from time to time, or have a bad moment, it's OK. Take some deep breaths....and it will pass. You've got so much to be thankful for!! :) xoxo
Hey! I saw a bellydancer on Thursday with a belly just like yours! She was fabulous, and so are you!
:)
I think crazy looks great on you because you look fantastic! :) Just tell them to enjoy this phase of crazy because it might reach a different level when the sleepless nights kick in. Or maybe that's just me. ;)
I totally need to get Heath the pregnancy book for Dads. I can't remember the name of it, but it was hilarious and a great help to Stephen. In fact, one of the lines is. . ."When you are in the hospital room and your wife tells you to turn out the light, even when it's PITCH BLACK in the room, find SOMETHING to turn off." Pregnant women = psychotic. Comes with the territory. Thankfully, it all goes away and ends with a baby!!
Post a Comment