Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A little facebook unfriending today …

According to Jimmie Kimmel, tomorrow is National Unfriend Day on facebook. This whole facebook friends list has gotten out of control. It’s too the point that I was trying to learn about every security setting to insure that only my “real” friends could see my status updates, pictures, etc. Now, in true Unfriend fashion, and one day early, I went through and click, click, clicked away anyone who isn’t actually my friend.


Here’s my standard: Would I sit down to have lunch with you? Would I want to? Would you want to? If so, you’re on my list. If not, we’re just not that close and so … sorry, you had to go. Invite me to lunch and maybe we’ll be FB friends again ;)

2 comments:

Alyce said...

I was just thinking of doing the same thing! Perhaps THAT'S what I'll do today to keep the ennui at bay...

tigercrush said...

I like your friend barometer. :)