My sweet baby girl who made me a mom at such an early age is celebrating her Sweet 16 today!! It does seem like just yesterday when I looked into her eyes just moments after she took her first breath and I realized that my life truly was changed… forever. It’s been such an amazing journey that we have taken together so far. She’s been my guinea pig kid as all first children are … she has taught me so much. I learned unconditional love that is so big you almost can’t contain it, that I’m lacking the patience I need, that I really should have paid more attention in school so I could answer her questions, and
Nicole has blossomed into such an amazing young woman. She’s independent and so sure of herself and the kind of person she wants to be. She values good friends over many and has chosen carefully those that she’ll allow into her circle. She is so smart and driven, even if she battles that very procrastination I seem to have passed on to her. She has such a caring sweet spirit and the best big sister I could have hoped for Paige and Luke.
She’s a keeper and she makes me proud to be her Mom.
Happy Birthday baby girl!


2 comments:
I can't believe she's 16!! Happy birthday, Nicole!!
Happy birthday Nicole!! And Shaunna, I can never read a post about your children without crying and you aren't alone on the lack of patience! ;)
Post a Comment